When dealing with the coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at Allied Alaska are taking every measure to properly service your needs while protecting the health of our customers and employees.
From online meetings and digital analyses during planning phases, to social distancing practices and communication tools that minimize face-to-face interactions, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need—while ensuring the safety that you deserve.
● Maintain Regular Temperature Checks of Our Employees, and Requiring Employees that Show Common Symptoms to Stay Home
● Having Employees Wear Gloves at All Times
● Clean All Samples Before and After Appointments
● Asking Employees to Stop Shaking Hands with Customers and Vendors
● Asking Employees to Honor Social Distancing Requests from our Customers
● Provide Video Technology as an Option to Plan Projects via the Phone or Internet
● Allow for Easy Texting with Our Staff to Coordinate Installation and Minimize any Direct Engagement with Our Team
● Maintaining Clean and Sanitary Office Environment Based on CDC Standards
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by this situation. Our business remains open and we are committed to providing the best customer service and experience that we are known for during this challenging time.
Rest assured that we will continue to monitor appropriate protocol related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and continue to make the safety and well-being of our customers and associates a priority.
Allied Alaska Management
Center of Disease Control (www.cdc.gov)
World Health Organization (www.who.int)