The quality service and customer satisfaction that go along with successful moves rely completely on our dedicated professionals. AAA Moving & Storage dba Allied Alaska requires individuals with the highest devotion to upholding our standards of unbeatable customer service. If you feel you meet this requirement, please review the careers AAA Moving & Storage dba Allied Alaska has available below.
Sales Representative – job description
Alaska/AAA Moving & Storage, Inc. requires the services of a qualified sales
representative. Candidates are encouraged to apply for the position of Sales
The Sales Representative has the responsibility as an Outside Sales Professional to represent and produce bookings of our vast moving and storage services. Networking the Coleman Worldwide name to create self-generated business and utilize company provided sales leads to increase branch revenue.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Conduct in-person surveys of customer's home or office and customer analysis per appointment set
Perform estimate and close business on all leads assigned
Prospect for new customers
Follow up and attempt to close all pending customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of basic computer software
Verbal and written skills
Ability to operate an iPad, laptop and desktop computer
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
Required Education and Experience:
Associate's or Bachelor's degree and work experience in the moving industry and real estate or outside sales experience is a plus, but not necessary. High School diploma and or GED is required.
Sitting and driving for long periods of time
Frequent use of telephone
Frequent use of car
If interested please go to our web page at http://careers.colemanallied.com/ Once there click on available positions, then click where is says click here, once on the next page go to location and select anchorage, then click on sales consultant. This should start the application process. Once complete someone will be in touch to schedule and interview, we plan to fill the position by end of month.
Summer Intern Scholarship Program
AAA Moving & Storage / Allied Alaska proudly supports post-secondary education in our communities and will offer the following scholarship program to qualifying summer interns to assist them with tuition in the coming year.
- $500 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the first** full summer internship
- $750 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the second** full summer internship
- $1,000 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the third** or more full summer internship
- Must be a summer, seasonal associate employed as a helper, packer, driver, warehouseman, or other Service Center operational, non-management position.
- Completion and submission by the deadline of the Summer Intern Scholarship Application.
- Must provide proof of enrollment in a post-secondary (education after high school) institution beginning after the completion of your summer internship, but prior to 12/31 of the year of your summer internship.
- Must work full-time or be available to work full-time and respond to all work requests between May 1 and August 31 (accommodations will be made for ending and beginning dates of school later in May or earlier in August with proof of such dates provided, but accommodations will not be made for summer school).
- Supervisor acknowledgment of good work performance and attendance. Disciplinary actions may disqualify applicants.
**Years of internship are counted beginning in 2015. Apply Now